- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary
Funniest thing I ever read
Lol turtle slap
Lol never noticed l
If u see a guy with long hair he’s either gorgeous or fucking weird and the answer lays in what type of shoe he’s wearing
The World Wide Web turns 25 on March 12, 2014. It is one of the most important and heavily-used parts of the network of computer networks that make up the internet. Our big report, released today, looks at the 25-year-old existence of the Web and what it means for American life.
We’ll be teasing out some findings here over the next few days. In the meantime, see the full report.
Happy (early) Birthday, Internet!
We’d be lost with you. Probably literally (thanks Google Maps!).
Page 1 of 156